爱尔兰应急英语,遇到这些事你该怎么做?
阅读:486 发布日期:2019-07-09 09:25:01
行走在国门外,一旦发生突发状况,比如出交通事故,比如生病了,如果在爱尔兰遇到紧急状况,第一件事应该做什么?小编提示,请保持冷静,爱尔兰人民和警察是很乐于助人的,下面的英文句型一定能帮到大家。
行走在国门外,一旦发生突发状况,比如出交通事故,比如生病了,如果在爱尔兰遇到紧急状况,第一件事应该做什么?小编提示,请保持冷静,爱尔兰人民和警察是很乐于助人的,下面的英文句型一定能帮到大家。
交通事故 Car accident
I'd like to report a car accident. 我要报告一起交通事故.
We've had a car accident. 我们遇到一起车祸。
I've been involved in a head-on collision. 我的车迎面撞上了。
My friend fell unconscious. 我的朋友昏过去了。
There's an injured person here. 有人受伤了。
My friend was hit by a car. He's bleeding from the head. 我的朋友被车撞了,他的头在流血。
We were victims of a hit and run driver. 我们被车撞了,肇事司机逃逸。
Tell me the situation, please. 请告诉我当时的情况。
Around what time did it happen? 大概几点钟发生的。
Do you remember the plate number of the hit and run car? 你还记得肇事逃逸汽车的车牌吗?
It wasn't my fault. 那不是我的错。
Could you call an ambulance for me? 请帮忙叫辆救护车好吗?
Would you please call a doctor for me? 请帮忙叫医生好吗?
The doctor will examine you in a minute. 医生马上给你检查。
Please take me to the hospital. 请送我到医院。
注:几种常见的交通违章行为英语表达法
超速“speeding”,闯红灯“running red lights”,酒后驾车“drink-driving”,走禁行路“running through restricted areas”,强行超车“dangerous lane changes”,疲劳驾驶“fatigue driving”.
看病英文
Asking the patient about your illness(询问病情)
Are you feeling all right? 你感觉好吗?
Are you bowels acting properly? 你的大便正常吗?
Do you cough? 有没有咳嗽?
Did you have pains here before? 以前这儿觉得痛吗?
Do you have any appetite? 吃东西有胃口吗?
How long has it been going on? 这情况持续多久了?
How bad is it? 厉害到什么程度?
What did you eat yesterday? 你昨天吃了什么东西?
Telling the doctor how you feel (述说病情)
About a week now 现在大概一周了.
About five days running already 现在已经持续有五天了.
I cough a great deal at night 我晚上咳得很厉害
I don’t feel like eating anything 我什么也不想吃
I feel chilly 我怕冷
I feel like I’m burning up 我觉得浑身发热
I feeling like vomiting 我觉得想呕吐
I feel shivery and I have got a sore throat 我觉得怕冷而且喉咙疼痛.
I have a stomach-ache 我胃痛
I feel a dull pain in the stomach 我觉得胃部有钝痛
It all began yesterday 是从昨晚开始的
It keeps hanging on 这老是不好
My tooth is acting up again 我的牙又痛起来了
The pain’s been keeping me awake. 这疼痛让我睡不觉
Examining (检查)
A blood test is necessary 要验血
Go and have your chest X-rayed 去透视一下你的胸部
I’ll have your temperature taken 我让人给你量一下体温
Let me sound your lungs 让我听听你的肺音
Let me take your blood pressure 让我量一下你的血压
Lie down on the couch there, let me examine your belly 在那床上躺下,让我检查一下你的腹部
The gums are swollen 牙床都肿了
There’s some respiratory murmur in your heart 你的心脏有些呼吸性杂音
Your tongues rather coated 你的舌苔比较厚
Diagnosing and treating (诊断与治疗)
A slight infection 有点轻微的感染
I should say you’ve caught cold 我看你是感冒了
By the look of it, it should be a rash 从表面看,这应该是皮疹
You need an injection 你需要打一针
The tooth will have to be taken out 这颗牙要拔掉
Nothing serious 没有什么大问题
You will recover in two or three days 你两三天内会痊愈的
Giving description and advice (开药方与给医嘱)
Apply this tube of jelly three times a day 每日 3 次涂用这管药膏
Avoid greasy food 不要吃油腻的食品
Be sure to keep warm and rest 注意保暖和休息
Drink plenty of water 要喝大量的水
Drink more liquids and take the medicine I prescribed. 多喝流质,并服用我开的药
Here is a prescription for you. Please take the medicine according to the instruction 这是你的药方,请按指示服药
英语报警
I'm calling to report a missing credit card. 我打电话报警,我的信用卡丢了。
What's the card number, miss? 信用卡号码是多少,小姐?
Did you say your card was lost or stolen? 您说您的信用卡是丢失还是被偷了?
I left my purse on the counter in the department store while I went to the fitting room to try the dress on. 我去试衣室试衣时,把钱包放在百货公司的柜台上了。
When did you discover it was stolen? 您什么时候发现信用卡被偷了呢?
I didn't discover that until I went to pay. 我去付钱的时候才发现。
I'm so relieved to hear that. 你这么说我就放心了。
My house has been burglarized. 我家被偷了。
I mean he took everything of any value, money, watches, TV, VCD, everything. 我是说他把值钱的东西都偷走了:钱、手表、电视、VCD、所有东西。
My car was stolen last night. 我的车子昨天晚上被偷了。
What kind of car is it, sir? 先生,是哪一种车?
The license plate number is ABC123. 牌照号码是 ABC123.
And where was it parked? 车子原来停在什么地方呢?
It was parked in my driveway in front of my house. 车子原来停在我家前面的车道上。
Can you tell me the time period when it was stolen 能不能告诉我大概什么时间被偷的?
The car alarm went of, but they must have disengaged it. 防盗器响了,但是他们一定把它切断了。
本文链接http://toefl.huanxingedu.com/content/342.html。